Market Rewards Loyalty Program
Membership?and General Terms/Conditions ? as of January 23, 2014
Welcome to http://planetorganic.ca/market-rewards-program-terms-conditions/!
By agreeing to join Market Rewards Customer Loyalty Program, you will be agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions stated below.
- The Market Rewards Customer Loyalty Program is sponsored by Planet Organic Canada (“Planet Organic”). By becoming members of the Market Rewards Customer Loyalty Program, members agree to receive advertising, marketing materials and other communications from Planet Organic except where expressly disallowed as a profile preference. The Planet Organic logo, Market Rewards Customer Loyalty logo and other logos and taglines are the intellectual property of Natural Markets Food Group. Membership rules are void to the extent where prohibited by law. Taxes may apply where required by law.
- Membership is non-transferable and subject to present and future program rules. Enrollment becomes effective and acceptance of these terms and conditions begins when a new member enrolls in the Market Rewards Customer Loyalty Program. Planet Organic may change the Market Rewards Customer Loyalty Program rules, regulations, benefits, conditions of participation, or point levels for rewards, in whole or in part, at any time without notice, even though changes may affect the value of the points already accumulated. Planet Organic may change or terminate program partners, withdraw, limit, modify or cancel any reward, increase the points required for any reward, modify or regulate the transferability of rewards or benefits, institute or add reward blackout dates or limit the number of rewards for use by any one individual on any one purchase.
- Market Reward cards are not and shall not be used as payment cards.? The loyalty points accumulated cannot be transferred to any other membership nor exchanged for cash.
- Planet Organic may, at any time, terminate or modify the Market Rewards Customer Loyalty Program and program rules without any further obligations to members.
- Abuse of the Market Rewards Customer Loyalty Program, including failure to follow program policies and procedures, the sale or barter of reward certificates, product, points or promotional offers and any misrepresentation of fact relating thereto or other improper conduct as determined by Planet Organic in its sole judgment, may result in cancellation of the member’s account and future disqualification from program participation, forfeiture of all points accrued, cancellation of previously issued but unused reward certificates, and termination of the business relationship with Planet Organic. In connection with the enforcement of any of the terms and conditions governing the Market Rewards Customer Loyalty Program, Market Rewards reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, as it deems necessary, and to recover damages, attorneys’ fees and court costs.
- Market Rewards reserves the right to interpret and apply the policies and procedures communicated in these terms and conditions. All determinations by Planet Organic shall be final and conclusive in each case. These terms and conditions supersede all previously published terms and conditions.
- Planet Organic reserves the right to make Market Rewards points and promotional offers available to select members based on purchase activity, geographic location, program participation, or information supplied by the member.
- A member may cancel his or her Membership at any time by notifying Planet Organic by email, telephone or in person. Planet Organic, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel an individual Membership.
- The Market Rewards qualification period begins January 1 and ends December 31 of the same calendar year. Commencement of Market Rewards benefits will begin on the month following membership qualification.